Alhamdulillah. I'm back to dropship. Do check out my igshop everyone! - Sun, 12/11/2023 -
Avatar
Avatar
Hi! (•◡•)
Welcome to District'15.
I'm the mistress, Farahin.
Jan '96 is my sacred date.
I think and feel too much.
So I write. Feel free to
navigate around. Thank you
for coming ya.
header

Saengil Chukka, Ryeowook oppa!!

Posted by ELFarahin | On June 21, 2012 | |
Assalamualaikum...
Hah~ bagusnya hujan hari ini.
At least dapat rehat dari kawad kaki. Plus, Farahin sudahlah tak sahur. Hahhaa...
Ok. Sekejap lagi dah nak buka! Yay!

*******

Saengil Chukkahabnida~ Saengil Chukkahabnida~ Saranghaeyo Ryeowook oppa~ Saengil Chukkahabnida!
생일 축하, Ryeowook oppa!
Mianhae~ I'm late. This fake ELF too busy with her life as student.
Mianhae~ however, 'busy' never can stop my love for Super Junior!
Oppa, stay healthy and happy ok!
Saranghae~!! Mmuuuahh...hihii...
Gudluck!! \(^0^)/
Super Junior!! The Last Man Standing!!


Happy Birthday, Ryeowook oppa!!
21 June 1987


 


Okeyh! Masa untuk ke dapur! Mahu berbuka puasa!
Sedap saja air oppa tuyh! Ssllrrrrppp~
Hahahhaa...

Picutre source: Mr. Google






No comments:

Post a Comment

ELFollowers

Check out and support my igshop @lomophoto.my @shopbyfarah.my

Powered by Blogger | Designed by ELFarahin