Alhamdulillah. I'm back to dropship. Do check out my igshop everyone! - Sun, 12/11/2023 -
Avatar
Avatar
Hi! (•◡•)
Welcome to District'15.
I'm the mistress, Farahin.
Jan '96 is my sacred date.
I think and feel too much.
So I write. Feel free to
navigate around. Thank you
for coming ya.
header

Mianhae..Saengil Chukkahamnida, My Dear!!

Posted by ELFarahin | On August 24, 2012 |
Assalamualaikum...


Since started on laptop lagi Farahin sudah view tarikh di bar tapi...tak rasa apa-apa pula?
Then, tergerak hati hendak melawat my CME family. But be4 that, viewed the date again.
OMO! It's YESUNG oppa's BIRTHDAY!!
Aishh! how can I forgot about it? I'm so clumsy!! Grrr~~
Anyway,

Saenghil Chukkahamnida~ Saengilchukkahamnida~
Saranghae Yesung oppa~ Saengil Chukkahamnida~
*Oppa tiup lilin, Farahin kiss pipi oppa XD

Mian oppa, I'm little bit late.

"Oppa. Nothing I can say. I just want to say, even I had said it many times, even you had know it, that I LOVE YOU very very very tooooo much! You're SPECIAL for me. The one who can make me laugh in tears even I just stared at your picture. I know. The pictures is non-living things. But YOU, you're ALIVE in me. Always! Thank you oppa for coming into my life and stay with it. I LOVE IT! I'll always LOVE it! I may be not your soulmate. But we're created for each other. ELF and SJ, Me and You, our story had been written. BEL13VE!"

Your lovELF,
-Farahin-



Oppa buat muka kesian?? lagilah Farahin rasa GUILTY!! >///<
By the way, cute muka tu oppa!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
MY DEAREST YESUNG OPPA!!
24th August 1984


3 comments:

  1. hihihi... semalam hari jadi Yesung kn? hihihi. Happy Birthday! ^^

    Mest farahin gembira kan? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @nisKalau dia happy, of coz Farahin pun happy! ^^ hee~

    ReplyDelete
  3. jom join contest http://chot91.blogspot.com/2012/08/contest-segmen-bersama-warna-kegemaranku.html

    ReplyDelete

ELFollowers

Check out and support my igshop @lomophoto.my @shopbyfarah.my

Powered by Blogger | Designed by ELFarahin