Alhamdulillah. I'm back to dropship. Do check out my igshop everyone! - Sun, 12/11/2023 -
Avatar
Avatar
Hi! (•◡•)
Welcome to District'15.
I'm the mistress, Farahin.
Jan '96 is my sacred date.
I think and feel too much.
So I write. Feel free to
navigate around. Thank you
for coming ya.
header

Promise 0f L0VE

Posted by ELFarahin | On March 27, 2012 |


Love promise to give you Happiness
But do Love prevent you from Sadness?

Love promise to give you a Very Bright Day
But do Love ever remind you that The Darker Night will come soon?

Love promise to give you Life
But do Love ever make you want to die?

Love promise to make you Smile
But do Love ever tell that you must go through the Tears?

Love promise to make you feel Complete
But do Love ever make you feel Lonely?

Love promise to give you Everything
But do Love ever take Something from you?

Think about it....
And talk to your heart...


Get ready for the future...
There are more 'greater'.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ELFollowers

Check out and support my igshop @lomophoto.my @shopbyfarah.my

Powered by Blogger | Designed by ELFarahin