Alhamdulillah. I'm back to dropship. Do check out my igshop everyone! - Sun, 12/11/2023 -
Avatar
Avatar
Hi! (•◡•)
Welcome to District'15.
I'm the mistress, Farahin.
Jan '96 is my sacred date.
I think and feel too much.
So I write. Feel free to
navigate around. Thank you
for coming ya.
header

Home

Posted by ELFarahin | On January 31, 2019 | |
Image result for anime street lamp gif
quiet house with lights out
empty bed with cold pillow
this reality is more like nightmare
tears are now dried but not the sorrow

dark is not just night
day is not anymore bright
fine I'm all alone
guess no need to wait anymore

let's walk the dream
drag the pain all my own
because you're not here anymore
keep hiding and let me keep searching

let me breath your name for each take
let me burn in this hellish feeling
let me feels home again.







2 comments:

  1. I know that this is just a poem but somehow this says a lot about my life right now 😔

    ReplyDelete

ELFollowers

Check out and support my igshop @lomophoto.my @shopbyfarah.my

Powered by Blogger | Designed by ELFarahin