Alhamdulillah. I'm back to dropship. Do check out my igshop everyone! - Sun, 12/11/2023 -
Avatar
Avatar
Hi! (•◡•)
Welcome to District'15.
I'm the mistress, Farahin.
Jan '96 is my sacred date.
I think and feel too much.
So I write. Feel free to
navigate around. Thank you
for coming ya.
header

Astray

Posted by ELFarahin | On May 08, 2019 | |
Related image

night doesn't gets me sleepy
on my bed is where I used to feel heavy
this emotions that cause me to feel empty
choking in the air that I breathe

close my eyes and try to sleep
yet the tears start to slip through the eyelids
asking myself why but no answer is spitted
sinking in the guilt like a hell pit

i don't want to feel this way
i don't want to be this way
but this sickness keeps making me astray
from inside all the way deeper it melts me into clay.














5 comments:

  1. Nice poem.
    Adakah awak ni anak penulis puisi?
    Hahahahaha.. saya pernah cuba buat.. Tapi fail. Hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Blog Sang Pria thank you. tak tahulah kot nenek moyang ada yang tokoh bab menulis tapi saya tulis layan emosi sendiri je. asal sedap bunyi ? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha. Even emosi sendiri pon, saya pon tak reti nak buat.
    Saya tahu cakap bukan bukan je di blog saya. Hahaha. By the way, awak orang johor ke?
    Only orang johor je suka cakap asal asal ni. Hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha.. saya tahu sebab saya pon orang johor. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete

ELFollowers

Check out and support my igshop @lomophoto.my @shopbyfarah.my

Powered by Blogger | Designed by ELFarahin