Alhamdulillah. I'm back to dropship. Do check out my igshop everyone! - Sun, 12/11/2023 -
Avatar
Avatar
Hi! (•◡•)
Welcome to District'15.
I'm the mistress, Farahin.
Jan '96 is my sacred date.
I think and feel too much.
So I write. Feel free to
navigate around. Thank you
for coming ya.
header

Ceasefire

Posted by ELFarahin | On July 07, 2019 | |
Image result for dark room night black whiteNight is getting way colder
No sheet, no cover
Lying down on the same old bed
Same cold
It is very quiet
Does the demon is now sleeping?
Or actually cunningly hiding?
I rest my shoulders
And stretch my back
Maybe tonight is the moment
Ceasefire but stay prepare
Because the demon is still there.


- June 20, 2019, 2:13 AM -



No comments:

Post a Comment

ELFollowers

Check out and support my igshop @lomophoto.my @shopbyfarah.my

Powered by Blogger | Designed by ELFarahin