Alhamdulillah. I'm back to dropship. Do check out my igshop everyone! - Sun, 12/11/2023 -
Avatar
Avatar
Hi! (•◡•)
Welcome to District'15.
I'm the mistress, Farahin.
Jan '96 is my sacred date.
I think and feel too much.
So I write. Feel free to
navigate around. Thank you
for coming ya.
header

Room

Posted by ELFarahin | On July 07, 2019 | |

Image result for room black white girl aloneBack to this room
Where the window has been always close
As well as the door with broken lock
Staring straight at white plain ceiling
Where fan is hanging and spinning fast
The after rain is still little freezing
I like how the temperature pressures my skin
Reminds me of that vague warmth of your palms
Whenever you brushed my hair with care
Or when you wrapped me in your arm with love
In this room I start to missing someone like you
Someone that can only be found in my imagination
Someone that is more more wonderful than dreams I had
Because fantasy works better than dream itself
-June 22, 2019, 4:29 PM-




No comments:

Post a Comment

ELFollowers

Check out and support my igshop @lomophoto.my @shopbyfarah.my

Powered by Blogger | Designed by ELFarahin