Alhamdulillah. I'm back to dropship. Do check out my igshop everyone! - Sun, 12/11/2023 -
Avatar
Avatar
Hi! (•◡•)
Welcome to District'15.
I'm the mistress, Farahin.
Jan '96 is my sacred date.
I think and feel too much.
So I write. Feel free to
navigate around. Thank you
for coming ya.
header

Jam

Posted by ELFarahin | On December 08, 2019 | |


Image result for anime gif blood depressed black
unanswered question
as silence breaks into tears
a cry imitating scream
splitting confusion in fuse
tearing apart flesh from its soul
bathed in sweat of pain but not blood
self hate, self blame
the untamed lame is no scam
two slice of breads with no jam
welcome to the smiling game










No comments:

Post a Comment

ELFollowers

Check out and support my igshop @lomophoto.my @shopbyfarah.my

Powered by Blogger | Designed by ELFarahin