Alhamdulillah. I'm back to dropship. Do check out my igshop everyone! - Sun, 12/11/2023 -
Avatar
Avatar
Hi! (•◡•)
Welcome to District'15.
I'm the mistress, Farahin.
Jan '96 is my sacred date.
I think and feel too much.
So I write. Feel free to
navigate around. Thank you
for coming ya.
header

Mutation

Posted by ELFarahin | On May 16, 2020 | |
Free Images : flower, background, barrel cactus plant, cacti ...
Spiny green hedgehog
A small pot of echinocactus
Hate in love is indeed poisonous
Nested sneaky giant snake
To love yet to hate
To move yet too late
Embracing dreadful echinocactus 
Sucking on murderous venom
Monstrous hate in love
To love and hate is too sad
To move yet still feeling bad
Mutating to green hedgehog












No comments:

Post a Comment

ELFollowers

Check out and support my igshop @lomophoto.my @shopbyfarah.my

Powered by Blogger | Designed by ELFarahin