Alhamdulillah. I'm back to dropship. Do check out my igshop everyone! - Sun, 12/11/2023 -
Avatar
Avatar
Hi! (•◡•)
Welcome to District'15.
I'm the mistress, Farahin.
Jan '96 is my sacred date.
I think and feel too much.
So I write. Feel free to
navigate around. Thank you
for coming ya.
header

Dais

Posted by ELFarahin | On August 15, 2021 | |

those glitters on her gown
and the groom of her own
love and vow had they sworn
from now until forever
for they no more alone
as real as dream come true
as nightmare that i'm going through
what dais would i look upon to
when knot of suicide tightens my chest
when life is what i lost to posesss
when death is what has me run in a maze


- 08/18/2019 03:23 -







No comments:

Post a Comment

ELFollowers

Check out and support my igshop @lomophoto.my @shopbyfarah.my

Powered by Blogger | Designed by ELFarahin