Alhamdulillah. I'm back to dropship. Do check out my igshop everyone! - Sun, 12/11/2023 -
Avatar
Avatar
Hi! (•◡•)
Welcome to District'15.
I'm the mistress, Farahin.
Jan '96 is my sacred date.
I think and feel too much.
So I write. Feel free to
navigate around. Thank you
for coming ya.
header

Step Away

Posted by ELFarahin | On May 27, 2015 | |


One step, two step
it was hard for me.
when you went further
it was like the whole world went away
the more i counted
our distant became larger
as i looked back
there was you standing from far
putted me into struggle
the past shed my tears
yet the future cheered me
one step, two step
it's time to stop
i'm not going to count anymore.












p/s: How are you?





No comments:

Post a Comment

ELFollowers

Check out and support my igshop @lomophoto.my @shopbyfarah.my

Powered by Blogger | Designed by ELFarahin