Alhamdulillah. I'm back to dropship. Do check out my igshop everyone! - Sun, 12/11/2023 -
Avatar
Avatar
Hi! (•◡•)
Welcome to District'15.
I'm the mistress, Farahin.
Jan '96 is my sacred date.
I think and feel too much.
So I write. Feel free to
navigate around. Thank you
for coming ya.
header

Super Junior Magic

Posted by ELFarahin | On September 16, 2015 | |

Assalamualaikum....
Hello, peeps!
aigoo....aigoo...it's magic!
it's called magic!
Farahin ada perasaan yang mana cuma timbul
semasa view MV Super Junior sahaja.
Farahin akan senyum-senyum sendiri, rasa happy semacam
and jantung mesti buat lagu dup dap dup dap. Haha
That's how i feel towards Super Junior.

Oppadeul, chukkahamnida!
Like magic, you entertained our world.
Like magic, we sing to your song.
Like magic, SJ and ELF will be Ever Lasting Friends.
Super Junior! Saranghae! Huhu

























No comments:

Post a Comment

ELFollowers

Check out and support my igshop @lomophoto.my @shopbyfarah.my

Powered by Blogger | Designed by ELFarahin