Alhamdulillah. I'm back to dropship. Do check out my igshop everyone! - Sun, 12/11/2023 -
Avatar
Avatar
Hi! (•◡•)
Welcome to District'15.
I'm the mistress, Farahin.
Jan '96 is my sacred date.
I think and feel too much.
So I write. Feel free to
navigate around. Thank you
for coming ya.
header

Door

Posted by ELFarahin | On April 02, 2018 | |

Image result for girl alone room

looking through the frame of reality
the picture of life seems mesmerizing
the shape of mouths that are communicating
the quiet noises that are not yet confirmed

within this emptiness, i am trapped
fear and sorrow are the best bullies
the calmness needs to be satisfied
get hit, get beat
get scratch, get sick
is this not living?
is this not real?













No comments:

Post a Comment

ELFollowers

Check out and support my igshop @lomophoto.my @shopbyfarah.my

Powered by Blogger | Designed by ELFarahin