Alhamdulillah. I'm back to dropship. Do check out my igshop everyone! - Sun, 12/11/2023 -
Avatar
Avatar
Hi! (•◡•)
Welcome to District'15.
I'm the mistress, Farahin.
Jan '96 is my sacred date.
I think and feel too much.
So I write. Feel free to
navigate around. Thank you
for coming ya.
header

Trigger

Posted by ELFarahin | On December 20, 2018 | |
Image result for anime girl black and white
Breath, breath, breath !
don't you feel the urge ?
the urge to breath ?
to live,
or die ?

Breath, breath, breath !
Soak in tears
Shower in sweats
feel that heat ?
the warmth of rushing blood.

Why is not the question.
Why is a rebel.
Stomp over the cold floor.
Shout at the white empty ceiling.
Live !

Hands wrapping around.
Not my trembling body
but my pale neck.
Don't you feel the urge?
the urge to breath ?
Live !










No comments:

Post a Comment

ELFollowers

Check out and support my igshop @lomophoto.my @shopbyfarah.my

Powered by Blogger | Designed by ELFarahin