Alhamdulillah. I'm back to dropship. Do check out my igshop everyone! - Sun, 12/11/2023 -
Avatar
Avatar
Hi! (•◡•)
Welcome to District'15.
I'm the mistress, Farahin.
Jan '96 is my sacred date.
I think and feel too much.
So I write. Feel free to
navigate around. Thank you
for coming ya.
header

Enemy

Posted by ELFarahin | On April 03, 2019 | |
Related image

oh, mind. 
you're born great and brilliant.
you has thoughts and solutions. 
your calculations may not be accurate but relevant.
you works my body to wake up every time sun shines the sky. 
you keep it calm and steady under the brimming moonlight.

oh, mind. 
where's the blame? 
is it me, or us? 
since when the switch is broken? 
since when the wires are tangled into some trashes? 
i think so, it is me, after all.

oh, mind. 
why do you keep making noises? 
do listen to my screams and cries. 
i know you're angry and resenting,
for me being care less and stubborn.
i plead don't become the enemy of me.











No comments:

Post a Comment

ELFollowers

Check out and support my igshop @lomophoto.my @shopbyfarah.my

Powered by Blogger | Designed by ELFarahin