Alhamdulillah. I'm back to dropship. Do check out my igshop everyone! - Sun, 12/11/2023 -
Avatar
Avatar
Hi! (•◡•)
Welcome to District'15.
I'm the mistress, Farahin.
Jan '96 is my sacred date.
I think and feel too much.
So I write. Feel free to
navigate around. Thank you
for coming ya.
header

Light

Posted by ELFarahin | On April 09, 2019 | |
Related image
the dim light keeps me awake
and dawn is coming closer
my short breath burns my throat

tomorrow is on its way
and night is getting ready
for another farewell

the dim light will soon gets off
and darkness will colors the room
thoughts and dreams have been long lost.

















today i woke up with cramped muscle from
upper part of my left arm and my right chest.




2 comments:

ELFollowers

Check out and support my igshop @lomophoto.my @shopbyfarah.my

Powered by Blogger | Designed by ELFarahin