Alhamdulillah. I'm back to dropship. Do check out my igshop everyone! - Sun, 12/11/2023 -
Avatar
Avatar
Hi! (•◡•)
Welcome to District'15.
I'm the mistress, Farahin.
Jan '96 is my sacred date.
I think and feel too much.
So I write. Feel free to
navigate around. Thank you
for coming ya.
header

Nothing

Posted by ELFarahin | On April 29, 2019 | |
Related image

told myself it was nothing
stop overreacting
you're just overthinking
look away and walk pass
it's all just misunderstandings

told myself it was nothing
the pain is just temporary
laughs and jokes are good therapy
don't be sad and keep smiling
stop thinking and continue living

told myself it was nothing
yet the pain never go away
i cry and completely astray
nothing is nothing
nothing is all me.











No comments:

Post a Comment

ELFollowers

Check out and support my igshop @lomophoto.my @shopbyfarah.my

Powered by Blogger | Designed by ELFarahin