Alhamdulillah. I'm back to dropship. Do check out my igshop everyone! - Sun, 12/11/2023 -
Avatar
Avatar
Hi! (•◡•)
Welcome to District'15.
I'm the mistress, Farahin.
Jan '96 is my sacred date.
I think and feel too much.
So I write. Feel free to
navigate around. Thank you
for coming ya.
header

End of Semester

Posted by ELFarahin | On June 01, 2019 | |
Assalamualaikum...
Related image
Hello, peeps! How're you doing?
Puasa tinggal lima hari je lagi ni haha.

Alhamdulillah. I just done my last paper today.
Dah puas goreng, keluar dewan pula awal sokmo haha.
Though this semester seems the hardest for me to go through,
the most challenges and complicated,
despite all the sleepless night and restless day,
finally it's the end of semester.

Yesterday, I made a call to the hospital.
Thought I could change my first appointment
to this Monday but it was already fulled.
So I decided to cancel it and now thinking about
to make an appointment at the hospital near to my home.
My parents still don't know about this.
Guess I will just let it unknown from them until I done this first appointment.
My condition is good this few days. Much positive than this past 2 months.
But I cannot help to unnecessarily wondering, "is it okay to feel this okay?"

Anyway, greeting to June!
Also, Salam Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir Batin to y'all!
See ya. Bubye =)











No comments:

Post a Comment

ELFollowers

Check out and support my igshop @lomophoto.my @shopbyfarah.my

Powered by Blogger | Designed by ELFarahin