Alhamdulillah. I'm back to dropship. Do check out my igshop everyone! - Sun, 12/11/2023 -
Avatar
Avatar
Hi! (•◡•)
Welcome to District'15.
I'm the mistress, Farahin.
Jan '96 is my sacred date.
I think and feel too much.
So I write. Feel free to
navigate around. Thank you
for coming ya.
header

Bad Memories

Posted by ELFarahin | On July 07, 2019 | |
monochrome discovered by Daiki on We Heart It

Between the whistle of air
And the song of silence
It creeps and it slips
Through pieces of broken piece
The uninvited has comes
The reminiscing of memories
Bad memories

It tightens my chest
It blocks my breath
Chop, chop, chop
More pieces of pieces
Of broken piece
Shattering in harmony
Pricking the inside me
Insanely.

- June 25, 2019, 3:04 AM -            









2 comments:

ELFollowers

Check out and support my igshop @lomophoto.my @shopbyfarah.my

Powered by Blogger | Designed by ELFarahin