Alhamdulillah. I'm back to dropship. Do check out my igshop everyone! - Sun, 12/11/2023 -
Avatar
Avatar
Hi! (•◡•)
Welcome to District'15.
I'm the mistress, Farahin.
Jan '96 is my sacred date.
I think and feel too much.
So I write. Feel free to
navigate around. Thank you
for coming ya.
header

Weather

Posted by ELFarahin | On July 07, 2019 | |
Wallpaper : anime girls, original characters, black hair, school ...Look! The storm is calm now
The sky is not yet bright yet still wide
Cloudy but no more gloomy
Feel the wind with less wavy
This weather makes me wonder
Will today will be tomorrow?
Will tomorrow won't be full of sorrow?
How I want it today not to end very quickly
But it is the weather
And I have no power
But only a wish in my prayer.

- June 27, 2019, 10:54 PM -







2 comments:

ELFollowers

Check out and support my igshop @lomophoto.my @shopbyfarah.my

Powered by Blogger | Designed by ELFarahin