Alhamdulillah. I'm back to dropship. Do check out my igshop everyone! - Sun, 12/11/2023 -
Avatar
Avatar
Hi! (•◡•)
Welcome to District'15.
I'm the mistress, Farahin.
Jan '96 is my sacred date.
I think and feel too much.
So I write. Feel free to
navigate around. Thank you
for coming ya.
header

Star

Posted by ELFarahin | On August 28, 2020 | |

Shooting Star | Star gif, Sky gif, Beautiful night sky

a step closer over a step further

what kind of face hidden from that back

as i kept my eyes on you

only then i heard it louder

that heart which once was in solitude


this figure is not a shadow

fills a part of the hollow sorrow

deep gratitude digging far in my heart

that long lost love and the new is relived

another place in heart is taken


this distance is funny than just stage play

even night sky is worth for stargazing

oh life has all the unexpected

the tune that keeps messing up

yet there is fortune of another lifetime


it is that look mirrors in my eyes

it is that smile stimulates my days

it is that voice speaks my mind

it is me cherish who is not mine

it is love that keeps him shine







1 comment:

ELFollowers

Check out and support my igshop @lomophoto.my @shopbyfarah.my

Powered by Blogger | Designed by ELFarahin