Alhamdulillah. I'm back to dropship. Do check out my igshop everyone! - Sun, 12/11/2023 -
Avatar
Avatar
Hi! (•◡•)
Welcome to District'15.
I'm the mistress, Farahin.
Jan '96 is my sacred date.
I think and feel too much.
So I write. Feel free to
navigate around. Thank you
for coming ya.
header

Again

Posted by ELFarahin | On August 13, 2020 | |

1920x1080 Night Sky desktop PC and Mac wallpaper

Night is quiet again
And a lonely heart sings the same name
Again

That painful day comes visiting again
And a sad heart is mourning
Again

Black and white are clear
Right and wrong are no longer matter
Just if as long as you are here

His unanswered questions
His unreplied calls
Spring is withering

Admires the moonlight
Let breeze blows a wounded heart
His silent tears fall again

Once, an empty hand held the last moment
Someone was falling for death
Someone is longing again

Again
He loves again









3 comments:

  1. deep..
    Luahan hati yang kesepian..

    ReplyDelete
  2. lonely night. it is quite a fearful feeling when you're alone. nonetheless, always remember that there are people will always wishing for the best for you, even you don't feel like it. they may be out of your sight, but deep down in your deepest heart, they're there for you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. theres a moment during a day when i missing the night ,
    i wish i could stay during the night
    only me with heavy heartbreak :)

    ReplyDelete

ELFollowers

Check out and support my igshop @lomophoto.my @shopbyfarah.my

Powered by Blogger | Designed by ELFarahin