Alhamdulillah. I'm back to dropship. Do check out my igshop everyone! - Sun, 12/11/2023 -
Avatar
Avatar
Hi! (•◡•)
Welcome to District'15.
I'm the mistress, Farahin.
Jan '96 is my sacred date.
I think and feel too much.
So I write. Feel free to
navigate around. Thank you
for coming ya.
header

No More Major Depressive Disorder

Posted by ELFarahin | On February 28, 2020 | |
Assalamualaikum...
Image result for zenitsu happy gif
Hello, peeps! How're you? It's already midnight so I'll make a quick writing because I need to wake up very early. Why? Maybe I will write about it later. But tonight, I just want to update a thing about my life. It has been 7 months since I've been diagnosed as mental illness patient. The road was mostly difficult and bad. Yet, Alhamdulillah I made it this far. All the pain, scream, cry, they were worthy. So I love to remind you, it's okay to not be okay. We're just human trying to be more human than some kind of production machine.

Okay. Continue. 7 months ago, I was diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder. The signs were very obvious and strong that I ended up deferred my study. Last month, end of January, I was no more a MDD patient yet diagnosed with Bipolar Type 2. After 2 weeks, and three days ago, I was diagnosed with another different mental illness named Bipolar Mood Disorder Type 2. I still not doing my little homework about my current illness and that's it. I'm no more MDD. I still had depression sometimes but mood swing came more often, including anxiety. However, it seems that recently I've been making improvement on how to control this disorder emotion better.

The road is still long ahead. Even though I'm almost blind about something that human used to call future. In present, I'm doing okay now. It has been 1 month and plus I didn't turn on my laptop. Now seconds I turned it on, I cannot help to not write something on my beloved blog. To you followers, thank you for still following this blog. To viewers, I see you even though I don't know you. Thank you for passing by and stay for awhile.

Until here, I end my post for tonight.
Oh! Almost forget, late greeting to february lol.
See you in later post. Goodnight! xoxo =)




Life may drives us apart but not our heart and memories.






4 comments:

  1. we're having a presentation on bpd next weekend and now i'm more excited to learn. i hope everything will go smoothly for you dear. you guys are such an inspiration.

    // afifahaddnan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep strong and moga sihat selalu :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Afifah Addnan replying so late. anyway, applaud to your effort! we really need more supporter like you. all the best in whatever you're doing! =)

    ReplyDelete

ELFollowers

Check out and support my igshop @lomophoto.my @shopbyfarah.my

Powered by Blogger | Designed by ELFarahin