Alhamdulillah. I'm back to dropship. Do check out my igshop everyone! - Sun, 12/11/2023 -
Avatar
Avatar
Hi! (•◡•)
Welcome to District'15.
I'm the mistress, Farahin.
Jan '96 is my sacred date.
I think and feel too much.
So I write. Feel free to
navigate around. Thank you
for coming ya.
header

Lomokun.my Is On Instagram

Posted by ELFarahin | On September 18, 2020 | |

Assalamualaikum...

Hello, readers! How're you today?
How's your friday? The weather is redup yet panas here.
Anyway gonna cut this short.

As mentioned in my previous post, I try to drop myself into dropshipping. So ayyy I'm a dropshipper now. To be honest, this is me running away from my embarrassing anxiety about this particular thing that I'm still not ready to reveal here. I do feel like me being childish for running away. But yeah I'm a child. Wait. This should be a short post. Cut!

Lomokun.my. That's what I named my dropshipping shop. You're all welcome to visit and follow. I think some of you already get the hint of what I'm selling from the shop name. Yep! It's lomo photo. If you never seen them, believe me they are very sweet and adorable thing which worth the attention. You can make it into gift for your loved ones, or reward for yourselves, even for room decoration. Self love won't hurts, right.



There is promotion going on and I promise you that the price is good as well as the quality of the photo. There will be more "coming soon" too. Do pay a visit to Lomokun.my ya. And share it among family and friends. Your support would be a super great blessed for me. Oh! Don't miss out the promotion okay. It's available until end of this september. Let's get your memories printed by Lomokun.my.


Until here, guess I succeed at making this post short huh.
See you in later post. May you have a better day! Love ya.  =)



If I have to picture my life, then it would be you.







4 comments:

  1. I had follow your instagram. It is very cute indeed. Love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Cikkmira.com Spotted! Followed back. Thank you for your visit =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey I have follow your ig :) good luck btw

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! semoga murah rezeki!

    ReplyDelete

ELFollowers

Check out and support my igshop @lomophoto.my @shopbyfarah.my

Powered by Blogger | Designed by ELFarahin