blogger awak masih di sinii =) - Thu, 26/09/2024 -
Avatar
Avatar
Hi! (•◡•)
Welcome to District'15.
I'm the mistress, Farahin.
Jan '96 is my sacred date.
I think and feel too much.
So I write. Feel free to
navigate around. Thank you
for coming ya.
header

Childhood Prompts

Posted by ELFarahin | On September 26, 2024 | |

Bismillah . Assalamualaikum . . .


Hello , peeps ! Afternoon , everyone . Dah lama sangat tak ke sini kan . Rindu rindu rindu rindu . Have my fingers dancing on the keyboard memang tak pernah tak satisfying . Teringin nak post satu kali after lama menghilang but I'm not sure nak tulis apa . Bukan tak ada idea tapi banyak sangat kata-kata yang tak terluah di kepala . Jadinya Farahin decide to come back with journal prompts ! Hehe


What made me doubting myself as a kid ?

Be laughingstock because of my look .


Who was the first person who made I feel insecure ?

Teacher .


Letter to my parent with everything I want to say to them

I have lots to say but let's just skip this .


What is something my younger self would be surprised about me now ?

I have interest in science (even though I didn't excel the subject at school and I hated it during primary school lol)


What was one time I remember feeling wronged as a child ? How did I react ? Has this affected me in adulthood ? If so , how ?

Teacher be sarcastic about my hair which I decorated with colorful little clips , in front of whole class . I felt ashamed and stopped decorating my hair , from simple ponytail everyday to slowly wearing tudung out of feeling uncomfortable about my hair . Adult me rarely wear female clothes , don't do make up , not fond of jewelries and accessories , feel uncomfortable to wear such things for a long time in public . I love my gender natural style but I'm aware that there is unpleasant root about it too .


What did my childhood me need the most ?

Emotional support .


What was I like as a child ?

It's hard to elaborate this , my mind starts throwing mess . I skip .


Is there a part of my childhood self I've lost touch with and want back ?

Skip .


What would I tell a younger version of yourself ?

Not now . Skip .


Which part of my childhood trigger me ? Why ?

7 to 11 years old - Bully , 15 to 17 years old - Relationship issue , 19 to 20 years old - Adjustmet disorder (undiagnosed) , 23 to 25 years old - Severe mental illness . Now , that's very TMI .


Pheww I knew this would be deep and challenging to my mind and heart , yet I picked it anyway . Dah tak kuat nak tulis long closing . Apapun , thank you for your time and visit ! I appreciate that you still noticed this blog . See ya again .



Your mistake stays in your past . But it stays in my  present .
Don't let your child repeats the same mistake , millenials . Please .





1 comment:

ELFollowers

Check out and support my igshop @lomophoto.my @shopbyfarah.my

Powered by Blogger | Designed by ELFarahin