Alhamdulillah. I'm back to dropship. Do check out my igshop everyone! - Sun, 12/11/2023 -
Avatar
Avatar
Hi! (•◡•)
Welcome to District'15.
I'm the mistress, Farahin.
Jan '96 is my sacred date.
I think and feel too much.
So I write. Feel free to
navigate around. Thank you
for coming ya.
header

15 Self-Love Questions

Posted by ELFarahin | On December 03, 2023 | |

Bismillah. Assalamualaikum....

Img Source : Pinterest


15 Self-Love Questions To Ask Yourself. This appeared so sudden huh? Hello, readers. How're you today? It's Sunday. And my place feels humid. Guess rain will fall soon. Just like yesterday, the day before it, almost everyday. Well, it's the season.

Okay. So what's with this 15 Self-Love Questions? I'm infected! Just a few  nights ago, I stumbled on two blog posts with similar content, the bloggers answered prompt questions. I found it interesting and here I would like to give similar thing a try.

Besides, remember I mentioned how bebal I am these days? Honestly, I don't think not going outside, meeting and connecting with people are the only cause. A part of myself is suffocating. I've pent up things. I think I need space to act vulnerable. To spill and spit some.

To spill and spit the unrecognizable messes, I need approach. To be approached. Of course, human is the best figure in this case. But not one knows how to approach me best. And I don't have best response often too. So I pick my own approach. I pick the questions myself. Hopefully, I can answer all of them.


1. Is my personality introverted or extroverted?

  • I'm introvert by nature.

2. How would I describe myself to a total stranger?

  • I speak less and think a lot. Sometimes, too much.

3. What makes me laugh the most?

  • Video clips of pets or wild animals acting silly

4. Who is the most trustworthy person in my life?

  • Each person in my life carries different value of trust. It's not about most or least. Just different. I cannot choose. However, I have my father and best bestie at top of the list.

5. What are my limiting beliefs?

  • I don't quite understand this question. Is this referring to self-boundary kinda thing? If it is what I think, then my answer is, "Do what I can. Don't mind what I (impossible) can't."

6. What is my favorite feature of my face, and why?

  • This question excites me. Eyebrows. They are soft angled arch shaped. Pretty.

7. How am I currently feeling?

  • I didn't feel good before I start. I was nervous ad tensed when I started. And now, I feel a bit relax.

8. Am I spiritual?

  • Yes, I am.

9. Do I have sense of balance in my life?

  • This is my minus. If I'm a plant, then I'm lalang. If I'm an animal, then I'm ketam. My bad.

10. What can I do to increase my happiness?

  • This question opens a wide ocean in my mind. I see too many at once. But "Be helpful" catch my quick attention first.

11. What are the 5 things I should stop doing?

  • Wake up too late, sleep too late, delaying tasks, skip meals, and shut down my emotions.

12. What are my biggest fears? How to get past them?

  • This question is too heavy. I pass. Sorry.

13. Whose company do I like most?

  • Soulmates in friendship. Miss them.

14. What do I consider to be my life's purpose?

  • This one too! Sobs

15. How can I better care for myself?

  • Please sleep and wake up early, Farahin.


I mentioned I feel a bit relax. Now that I've finished answering all the questions (Yes I skipped a few hehe), I feel intense force in my chest area. I felt tensed earlier too. But this one is different. My breathing is shallow, short, and narrow.

Until here then. I don't want to make this post any longer. I'll come back ya. Maybe I'll do this prompt questions again. What do you think about this post? Tell me in the comment ya. See you in next post. Bye bye





2 comments:

  1. i am wondering like what is your mbti. hahaha. you got this, sis! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i had the test but forget the result. for sure it started with IN-something lol

      Delete

ELFollowers

Check out and support my igshop @lomophoto.my @shopbyfarah.my

Powered by Blogger | Designed by ELFarahin